In today’s world, where markets and organizations are evolving more rapidly than ever before, alertness, awareness, and agile responsiveness are paramount to success. We help organizations build a solid structural foundation that is primed for agility and internal strength.
Organizational Growth Stages
All organizations are shooting for the PRIME stage of Growth.
This mandates a triage of organizational problems to identify pathological problems and those that can be remediated immediately.
To stay in Prime, organizations must understand how other organizations have grown, aged, and renewed themselves.
Organizations are always called on to work in a world that is constantly changing.
In a VUCA world that demands agility, a strong organizational culture provides stability and a systemic approach to change where the organization can lead change rather than respond to it.
Leadership is not merely in issuing directives. True leadership means that a person can lead himself and work well with those around him.
Recently, Emotional Intelligence, Self Awareness and Leading People have gained more attention. The NextGen Leader has all of these traits.
Organization Development (OD) is the practice of helping organizations solve problems and reach their goals. A key emphasis in OD is assisting clients not just in meeting their goals but helping them be future ready.
Building Organizational Effectiveness
• Creating and empowering Internal Change Agents
• Developing systems awareness and the ability to self-diagnose problems
• Designing Interventions
• Measuring Impact and effectiveness
• Adapting to changes in Top Management
• Building the desired organizational culture
• Understanding Organizational Life Cycles
• Greater self-awareness and ability to shift their own mindsets & behaviours
• Personal vision and a concrete action plan to implement new behaviours
• Influencing others and intervene with greater impact
• Sustaining practices to stay energized and continuously growing
• Meaningful relationships with leaders facing similar challenges
Diversity and Inclusion
• Diversity Audits
• Diversity Change Architecture
• Women Mentoring Programs
Transitioning from Family Managed to Professional Managed Business
• Working with the Family-ness in the Family Business
• Leadership Succession Planning
• Developing a process dependent culture and not person dependent
• Shift to Organisation thinking vs Department thinking