The pandemic is far from over, and its echoes will touch our lives for many years to come. The COVID-19 pandemic has shed a spotlight on inequities – with women being impacted the most.
Research shows, just 31% of organizations are effective in their DEI initiatives. But a window is beginning to open to a new world that lies on the other side. The diversity and inclusion trends for 2021 are:
- An evolving remote workforce
- Enabling diverse gender identity and gender expression
- Multi-generational workforce
- Gearing up for systemic change
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Increased transparency in goals
- Looking beyond tokenism
2021 is the year organizations are taking up Diversity with a systemic focus, with a desire to shift the efforts. Here is how we are supporting the Diversity efforts to include Women.
- Designing and Facilitating a Diversity Audit
- Visioning the Diversity Journey
- DEI Council
- Learning Journey – Planning, Developing, Formulating & Roll Out
- Cultural Readiness for DEI
This is a unique opportunity to examine the approach towards DEI and who to become in this new normal.